Interface install instructions for Thermia Calibra, Atlas and Diplomat Inverter with Genesis touch screen controller.
For certain models (older) there is a requirement that the indoor sensor kit is installed so that the needed connector terminals are available.
- Make sure the interface card is plugged into the H60 main unit as instructed in the H60 manual.
- Power down the heat pump and open the front cover
- Connect the H60 interface cables as follows:
- Locate the 8 way terminal where the Indoor sensor cable is connected. See picture 1
- Or for newer pumps, locate the green built in 3-way terminal with text BMS / MBe. See picture 2
- Connect cables: White: 5 (or D+), Green: 6 (or D-)
- Power up the heat pump and connect the 5v power adaptor to the H60.
- In the display settings, activate BMS.
- Modbus mode: RTU
- Address: 1
- Baudrate: 19200
- Parity : Even
- Stop bits: 1
- Finalize the H60 installation according to its manual and verify that your heat pump does not alarm and works as normal.